Friday 1 August 2014

Make it Monday- Diamond Wallpaper Stamping

Hi Everyone!


I am participating in the latest Make-it-Monday Challenge over on Nichole Heady's blog. This week Ashley Cannon newell shared a diamond stamped wallpaper. Now, I don't know why I forgot that I own the Happy Harlequin stamp set (which is pretty much made for this technique!) but I did. And so I had to be creative and try and come up with a stamp that I could use to create this design. So I went with that little row of teardrops in the 'Happiness in Bloom' set (which is one of my all time favourite floral sets). So here is my card :)




I was pretty happy with the way this little number turned out- What do you think? I may get some time tonight to have a play with my Happy Harlequin set and I'll probably create another card for this challenge a little later on. Thanks for stopping by!


Preeya

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Preeya! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I never have thought to use the teardrop to create a background like this. Now I'm wanting to dig this set out and give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the tear drop created a neat background! Looks like a skinny more modern looking diamond pattern to me. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding!! I love that you chose this shape! and I really like that sentiment too.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete