Sunday 27 July 2014

Make it Monday #173

Is it really the 173rd MIM??? That's just crazy.

I was super excited when I saw this weeks challenge- couldn't WAIT to try it out. However, I did not have many PTI sets that were outline images. But then i thought, the same technique would work for solid imges. I'd just stamp off once before laying down the original image, and then go over it with water colours. And so, my card is really a mash up between this card by Maile Belles and this card by Jennifer McGuire. How can it go wrong?!





This card makes me happy happy happy! I love watercolour and I love rainbows, and I love love LOVE the wet paint stamp sets from PTI… And I love that I splashed some paint onto the panel by accident, and it was a no-stress event. 'Cause all I did was go and splash some more paint on so the first two splashes weren't so lonely!

Here's a better look at all those pools of watercolour-y goodness :)



Hope you likey :)

Pree

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I love your rainbows, and those splatters, and the whole card! :-)

    ReplyDelete