Sunday 16 February 2014

WPlus9 Watercolour Challenge

Hey everyone,
Today I am trying to get trendy with some watercolour! The amazing Dawn from WPlus9 added this challenge on her blog, and I just had to participate, because I love the Watercolour trend. I made some changes though, becasue I didn't have a mister of anysort…so I just ran a baby wipe under the tap, so it was super soaked, then dropped some reinkers onto it, and inked up my stamp on the baby wipe. And that's how I got my images to look water coloured.
Here is the card I made using my Backgrounds and Borders stamp set from WPlus9- I love that Ikat image…and I thought it would look nice with a watercolour effect added.

What do you think?

I think those ikat trio diamonds kinda look like party streamers.


I stamped the senitment (from PTI) in gold- I think I should have embossed it now, on second thought…But it's kind of nice in a subtle kind of way. 
Am loving this technique- I may make a few more cards like this. Maybe one with a rainbow colour scheme…Ok, I better get to it before the littley wakes from her nap!


I hope you likey,
Preeya

1 comment: